Electroless Nickel (EN) Plating
Using our over 30 years of experience in the coatings industry, we designed and built a superior Electroless Nickel Plating finishing line. Our state-of-the-art nickel plating line uses only ROHS and ELV compliant mid and high-phos chemistry, allowing us to produce high quality coatings with quick turn around.
- High Durability and Lubricity
- Corrosion Resistant
- Uniform Thickness on Complex Parts
- Increased Service Life on Coated Parts
- Substrates: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper
- Rack and Barrel
- 28"W x 44"L x 32"D
- 1 Ton
- Automotive: Higher quality and superior performance components satisfy public's demand for longer warranty vehicles.
- Chemical Equipment: EN is almost completely resistant to chemical damage in harsh environments.
- Salvage and Repair: Builds up worn or mis-machined parts at often substantial cost savings.